Thursday, April 7, 2011

Newspaper ad




These are the thumbnails & rough for the the newspaper ad project. Our budget for this project was $100. The formula I used to calculate this was 3 column width X 8" = 24". 24X $4 which is equal to 96 dollars. Which makes the InDesign file 5.75"X 3". My target audience for this project is anyone reading the paper who loves shoes and needs to buy some more. My call to action is for people to come to the store and buy shoes. We are also using a bitmap for this project. A bitmap is  hand drawn element that we scanned in which has to be black & white. This element also has its own mode called bitmap. I had to resize my bitmap so first I had to change the mode to greyscale. When this was done I had to unlock my layer and then resize the bitmap. Once all this was done then I then changed it back into bitmap mode. Here is my bitmap. Then once all these elements and requirements were done I have my finished product. The picture I chose with the high heel I had permission to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment