Monday, February 21, 2011

Notepad Sketches



Here are my sketches for the notepad project. I looked at the prices for the notepad at the printing services @ Whitesitt Hall and without a bleed it is $3.25 there is only a couple cents difference with a bleed so I tried to do many different designs that featured both a bleed and without a bleed. This notepad is 50 sheets, padded, and with a chipboard back. I tried doing many different designs that were simple and had enough room to actual function for the purpose intended.
The purpose of this notepad is for it to self-promotional for future employers. These future employers are also the intended audience for this project. The elements I chose for this project was a computer and a mouse with the tangled cords. I chose the tangled cords because it shows a hand drawn element to contrast with the computer. I chose the text to be more curly to go along with the the tangled cords. I also did all the artwork for it myself in Illustrator. Here is how the final notepad turned out:

No comments:

Post a Comment